Our Green Principles
Terraco aims to combine the latest green technology and carefully selected, resource efficient raw materials to create durable, eco-friendly products that improve comfort and quality of life. Products that have a minimal impact on the environment and surpass our customers' requirements and expectations. Products are designed and produced in compliance with Terraco's Green Principals.
Terraco's products are designed according to waterbased formulae and are therefore naturally environmentally friendly. They are low in harmful trace components such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde present in most solvent based interior coatings that lead to the so called Sick Building Syndrome. Read more on EcoLife
Sustainable buildings and in particular energy efficiency in buildings has become a key benchmark of a successful building design.
Terraco's guaranteed Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS):
- Insulates buildings in such a way that it can reduce heating and cooling related energy consumption by up to 50%.
- Gives tremendous ecological benefits, improved comfort and substantial cost savings.
- Can be installed on both new builds and refurbishments.
- Read more on Terraco EIFS
- Terraco proactively works to source local environmentally friendly raw materials of high quality.
- Terraco's products are designed to be efficient - saving labour, freight (and the associated carbon footprint) and packaging – thereby using less of nature's precious resources.
- Just in time production techniques ensures no products go to waste.
- Terraco continuously works to maximise the efficient use of non-renewable resources.
Terraco's operates in many countries where water is a scarce resource.
- Terraco has a strict no water wastage policy and ensures all water is put to good use.
- Wherever feasible we recycle clean waste water from the production process!
We are proud to be recognised as a manufacturer of quality finishing materials in all the markets where we operate – a reputation we have earnt and been able to maintain since our founding.
Terraco's products long useful-life protects buildings for the long term and saves resources.
Terraco ensures it has minimal impact on surroundings and the neighbouring communities through:
- Best practice production techniques.
- Keeping clean, dust free factories.
- Efficient delivery services.
The environmental impact of buildings are often underestimated, while the perceived costs of green buildings are overstated. Terraco believes in sustainable building and actively works to promote awareness, and to inspire the construction industry to build green in a cost effective way. Read more on Building Green